Since 1990, with over 25,000 miles in use, Safe-Fence has been the #1 electric horse fence in America.
In the initial development of The Safe-fence Electric System, horse owners were asked what characteristics they considered to be most important in creating a great horse fence.
The most common answers were, in order of importance:
- Safety - It must have a very low potential for injury.
With a 750 pound break strength Safe-Fence tape is stronger than 2x6 board but will tear in cases of severe impact with little or no injury to the horse.
- Expense – It should be fairly priced.
Safe-Fence cost far less than wood, vinyl or mesh without the severe injury potential of smooth or high-tensile wire products.
- Easy to Install – Installation requires no special talent or tools.
If a person can use a shovel, scissors, a hammer and a drill they can install Safe-Fence.
- Appearance – It must be attractive.
With the use of tee post and wood post sleeves Safe-Fence provides an aesthetic appearance comparable to painted board or expensive vinyl.
- Longevity – It must last long enough to be a good value.
Safe-Fence tape is produced with the finest UV stabilized polymers available. Safe-Fence carries a full 5 year warranty on hardware and an additional 15 years of coverage on the tape.